Thursday, September 13, 2012

WE LOVE YOU MOM!!


Mom- One of my favorite memories of you is that I came home one day to a super clean room with little notes placed all around with things you liked about me.  I loved how you always made peanut butter and jelly or tuna fish sandwiches for an after school snack. You are the ultimate example of service to others. You have always put others first and I really admire you for that. I'm SO SO grateful that you were able to watch Paisley a couple days a week for the 2 years I worked. Paisley has a special bond with you and Love, Love LOVES her Grandma Sandy. Thank you for all you have done raising all of us kids, and continue to do. You are an AMAZING lady, and look great for 70!! 

Happy Birthday Mom we sure love you! 

LOVE: Amber, Kevin, Paisley and Capri





Paisley drew this picture and told me it was Grandma Anderson














No comments:

Post a Comment