Saturday, August 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!!!  Thank you so much for being such a great example to me!  You are always serving others and you are so thoughtful. We love having you live in our basement.  
One recent memory I have is when you cleaned our entire house when we were out of town!!!  That was such a wonderful surprise for the whole family.  
I love coming downstairs and seeing you reading your scriptures.  Your example helps me to want to be a better person. 
Thank you for being so willing to help out with my kids.  It really makes me feel at ease to have you and dad downstairs when Jason and I are not home.
I love you Mom!!! 
Love, Amy


I love how you have grandma day and the food is good and you are nice.
Love, Devin

Grandma,

I love when you read to me and when you give me treats.  I like watching movies with you!  I like to drink juice with you too.  I like to play with you.  I like eating at your house.

Love, Averi


Dear Grandma,

I love playing with legos at your house.  I like having grandma day and making treats.  I like having popcorn and watching movies with you.  I like it when you read to me.  

Love,  Mallory


Grandma,

Thanks for reading to us and giving us treats!

Love, Jackson


Dear Grandma,

I love how you are always willing to serve and babysit my siblings for me. I love how you always share your extra desserts with us.  Thanks for having Grandma day, it is so fun! You are a good example to us by attending the temple often.

Love, Whitney





No comments:

Post a Comment