Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy 70th Birthday Dad!!




Wow Dad 70 years old!
The things I love most about you:

1. You are a spiritual giant! You were always so dedicated and consistant in leading our family in prayer, scripture study, and family home evening.

2. You are an amazing example! You always strive to do what is right and follow the commandments with exactness.

3. You are physically fit! Exercise is important to you and I think that that is awesome.

4. You were a fun dad! I remeber a lot of piggy back rides to bed and times when you would swing me around and around in your arms. I loved it when you would get out your guitar and sing fun old-time songs like: Bill Grogan's Goat, The Fox Went out on a Chilly Night, and You are My Sunshine.

5. You are a hard worker! Amazing that you were able to support a family of 12! I know it must have been hard working more than one job at times, but somehow you did it, and we never seemed to be without the things we needed.

I love you Dad and I hope you have a wonderful Birthday!
Love , Amy

P.s. I love having you as a neighbor!

No comments:

Post a Comment