Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tiff's dance performance!!

Last weekend I had a dance performance called I am a child of God. It was soooooo much fun!!!!! Each dance had a picture by Greg Olson and music to go with it. Mine was noah's ark and the river one.



our finale outfits
















the river dance!! i had so much fun doing this one!!!



























































this was my noah's ark one. me and my lizard buddy!!!!


everybody! :) our costumes were the best for this one!!!!!!!!!


before the performance getting ready






me and all my fellow animals :)

the fish

me the fish and peacock




the other fish and a lion




there they are again!!


ohhh i such fun doing that performance!!! i decided i really like dance!!!!!!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment