Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cooking IDEAS

Okay everyone, I need some good healthy cooking ideas for dinner. Kevin and I seem to have the same 5 things for dinner over and over. I need some new ideas. Post your favorite meal or recipe.

We usually have:
-Tacos, burritos, or fajitas
- Pasta, green Salad
-Chicken, rice and veggies
-Chicken stir fry
- Chicken pot pie, which is one of our favorites, but it can get old if you make it to often. I will share this recipe with you, it is the best comfort food.

3 comments:

  1. Alvin is jealous. He hasn't had the same meal twice with me as the cook. My inventiveness can get a little out of hand. Alvin is a genuinely appreciative guinea pig.
    Some repeats (I do repeat dishes, but they are so far apart that Alvin forgets) are:
    carrot and lentil soup
    hashbrowns
    rice (or quinoa or barley), vegetables & beans
    chili
    cheese toast

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when I get eggs and toast repeatedly throughout the week along with hot chocolate or pero.

    Good thing I married Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try a Green Smoothie. Go to greensmoothiegirl.com and check it out. Thanks to this and Laura, I'm also checking out some fun raw food recipes. I'll let you know which ones are good.
    -Ann

    ReplyDelete